To create a Pull stream Please log into your 5centsCDN Console
- In the re-directed page, click on the drop-down menu Live Streams which is located to the extreme left-right under the 5centsCDN logo.
- Go to Pull.
- Click on Green Plus Button (add a new Simulcast stream) which is located at the extreme top right corner of the screen.
- In the re-directed page please provide the Publish Name/Stream Name. If the name given is not already used will be accepted. The detailed illustration is given below, to view :
- With MEDIA SERVER
- Choose MEDIA SERVER
- Select the Origin Server which is geographically located near to your source from the drop-down menu. Please note, here you can give the Main Source Stream as well as multiple Backup Source Streams by clicking the + right in front of Source ( the advantage is, if your Main Stream is down then the stream will be automatically pulled from the backup source provided by you)
- If you are using RTSP playback link as your source URL, normally RTSP URL looks like this:
rtsp://admin:email@example.com/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1. It’s important that usually there’s some path after the IP address. Your camera won’t stream without it.
- Scroll down the page and click on the Create button.
- Success! Stream Created message will be displayed upon successful creation.
On successful creation, the PULL stream details will be available under Live Streams > Pull
- Click on MANAGE corresponding to the required Stream Name
- Under Basic option :
- Info will display your Publish Name/Stream Name and the corresponding origin server.
- Preview will give you a sneak-peek to your stream
- Encoder Credentials will display your FMS URL and Stream Name
- Playback URLs / Embed Code will display your Playback URLs with Embed codes of Grind and Flow Player. View below Illustration for the available options for Simulcast.