5centsCDN offers two ways to implement SSL for your Zones for ensuring secure communication over the Internet. They are Shared SSL and Custom SSL.
Shared SSL can be implemented in instant way by enabling it under your Dashboard. To do this follow the below steps.
- Login to your 5centsCDN console and Select your Zones by clicking the Manage button.
- Under Security section select SSL, then select the SSL TYPE as Shared and Save it.
- Now you can simply use HTTPS with your zone when you request files from our CDN.
The second option to integrate SSL is by using Custom SSL option with your own certificate. To do this, follow the below procedure.
- Login to your 5centsCDN console and Select your Zones by clicking the associated Manage button.
- Under Security click on SSL, then select the SSL TYPE as Custom. Now provide your Certificate, Private key and CA Bundle in the corresponding requested options and Save It. Once our Team has verified the uploaded contents, the SSL will be activated and you will be notified over ticket. You are then ready to go with your encrypted delivery.